The JX-8P is a 6-voice, 12-DCO, programmable analog synthesizer with a velocity and pressure-sensitive 5-octave keyboard and the Roland analog filter. It is a direct descendant of Roland’s first single knob synth, the JX-3P and is great for generating lush pads and punchy brass-type sounds. Original price: $1695.00
• 6 voices
• 64 ROM presets and 32 user RAM presets.
• LFO (sine, square, random)
Each voice contains:
(2) DCOs, (sync & cross ring modulation)
(1) VCF (highpass or lowpass)
(1) ADSR for the VCF and/or the VCA, which can be inverted.
Size – 67.8 MB