E-MU NI Proteus Rack
The Next Generation of Proteus
Native Instruments Player and NKS compatibility
The Proteus Rack Library was produced by the original E-MU sound and graphic designers. Starting with the original hardware wave-forms, instruments are
mapped and programmed to match the hardware sound modules. The powerful script programming integrates the hardware functionality to the software for the
same great look and feel of the sound modules. Proteus Rack Library is compatible with all Mac and PC Digital Audio Workstations.
This new sound library is not an update to the original Proteus Pack. The sound module synthesizers have been built from the ground up and designed for Native Instruments free Kontakt Player, the full version of Kontakt, Komplete, and Maschine. The instruments are seamlessly integrated and can be controlled by all NKS hardware.
Includes Proteus 2000, Mo’ Phatt, Virtuoso, Xtreme Lead-1, Planet Earth, and Vintage Pro with over 3,500 legacy sounds that will expand your imagination.
– Designed from the ground up for free Kontakt Player, full version of Kontakt, Komplete, Maschine, & NKS hardware
– New dynamic graphic interface allowing hardware feel and functionality
– Module programs grouped, ordered, and tagged to match the hardware
– 3 Effects Busses and control of all parameters
– 32 Step Programmable Arpeggiator
– Solo/Mono Mode with Legato & Glide Control
– Komplete Kontrol Previews
– Compatible with all NKS hardware controllers
Also available in SoundFont, EXS24, Protools Structure, PreSonus, and Cakewalk Dimension Formats.